Even though it’s too early to tell where Hurricane Irma will land, it’s always good to prepare early! Especially for your fur babies.
- Make sure you have the following items for your pets
- Collar/leash/tag/and microchip info.
- Crate/bed/blankets/favorite toy(s)
- Litter and box for cats
- Pee pads for dogs
- Plenty of dog/cat food and water
- Have Vet info handy
- Local animal shelter or rescue group info
If your pets are on medication, please fill up prescription, make sure you have enough to last through and after the storm